This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Gizmo Cares. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Call 865.622.2422 with your request and current contact information.
- Email with your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
1202 Kenesaw Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37919
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Sensitive information is embedded into the web page in a secure form.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
Reference within this site to any specific commercial/non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Gizmo Cares. The views and opinions of the authors of content published at Gizmo Cares does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of Gizmo Cares or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
References to books, software, Web sites, or products as “Gizmo Cares” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.