Unsubscribing From Emails and Online Sites: The Easy WayApril 10, 2014
All About Tech TalksAugust 29, 2014
Here at the Nerds’ office, we’ve been brainstorming and working on some awesome Tech Talk ideas. Some we’ve come up with, while most of the ideas have come directly from your feedback and suggestions. We appreciate your willingness to help us serve you better, and we’d like to ask for your help one more time before we announce the new Tech Talks schedule.
This is your last chance to tell us when you can come, what you’d like to learn, and how we are doing when it comes to the Nerd Tech Talks. All you have to do is click on this link (https://neighborhoodnerds.com/feedback/tech-talks-survey/) and answer 5 simple questions.
Here is just a preview of some the topics:
- Must-have Apps (Android and iOS)
- Skype, Facetime, and video chat with your Loved Ones
- Browsers – What are they?
- What is the Cloud….
- Passwords? What, Why, How?
- Organize your life with Evernote
- iCloud – Do I need it?
- Project management like a Boss! Trello!
- Maximize your collaborative potential with Google Drive
- Photo Management for Windows/Mac/Android/iPhone/iPad
- File Management, Folders, and Shortcuts
- Much much more…
We’re aiming to start back up the first week of September. Once we hear back from all of you, we will send an update to this announcement. As always, thank you for being a part of our Nerd Family. Looking forward to seeing you soon!